Makes 8 | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
3-4 PersonalPoints range per cake
2 eggs, separated
- 1 egg white
- 20g vanillin sugar
- ⅔ cup (100g) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1½ tbs 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- 2 tsp butter, melted and cooled
- 2 tbs WW Hazelnut Cocoa Spread
Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Beat egg yolks and sugar in a medium bowl using electric beaters until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, baking powder, yoghurt and butter until combined. Divide half the mixture into a separate bowl, then stir in the hazelnut spread.
- Beat egg whites in a medium bowl using electric beaters until stiff peaks form. Divide egg whites evenly between both cake mixtures, folding in gently until just combined.
- Lightly spray the WW Mini Bread Mould tray with oil. Divide half the plain mixture evenly among 8 moulds, then divide half the hazelnut mixture evenly over the top. Repeat with remaining mixtures. Bake for 20 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centres of cakes comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool.
Cook’s tip: If the raw cakes don’t look marbled enough, you can use a knife to swirl and create more marbling.