Serves 1 | Prep: 20 minutes | Cook: 4 minutes
8-11 PersonalPoints range per serve
A brilliant way to incorporate fruits and veggies into your diet is by using them as vessels to stuff all kinds of delicious flavours into. The possibilities are endless - see our flavour hacks below for more ideas.
Cheese & bacon baby capsicums
- 25g slice short cut bacon, finely chopped
- 25g light cream cheese
- ¼ tsp skim milk
- 2 sweet baby capsicums, deseeded, cut in half lengthways
Waldorf celery sticks
- 1 tbs 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- 2 walnuts, finely chopped
- 1 celery stick, cut in half
Peanut butter dates
- 2 fresh dates, pitted
- 1 tsp smooth or crunchy peanut butter (100% nuts)
White choc raspberries
- 6 white chocolate chips
- 6 fresh raspberries
- To make cheese & bacon capsicums, heat a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook bacon, stirring occasionally, for 3-4 minutes, until light golden. Allow to cool slightly. Meanwhile, combine cream cheese and milk in a small bowl until smooth. Season with pepper. Stir in bacon. Spoon mixture evenly among capsicum halves. Place stuffed capsicums into a double compartment of your snack box.
- To make waldorf celery sticks, combine yoghurt and walnuts in a small bowl. Season lightly with pepper. Spoon yoghurt mixture evenly onto celery sticks. Place into a single compartment of your snack box.
- To make peanut butter dates, make an incision lengthways into each date, without cutting right through. Divide peanut butter between each date. Place into a single compartment of your snack box.
- To make white choc raspberries, stuff 1 chocolate chip into each raspberry. Place into the same compartment with dates. Seal snack box with lid and place in the fridge until ready to eat.
- Swap cream cheese for goats cheese
- Swap bacon for ham
- Instead of cheese and bacon, stuff with couscous and feta, or canned tuna and mayo
- Instead of the yoghurt mixture, use your favourite dip, such as hummus, guacamole or tomato salsa, or spread with peanut butter
- Swap peanut butter for cream cheese, jam, WW Cocoa Hazelnut Spread, goats cheese or feta
- Swap white chocolate for milk, dark or caramel choc chips