Makes 8 | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 15 minutes
5 PersonalPoints per roll
- 25g butter, softened
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- ½ bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 8 Mini Baguettes (see baguette recipe)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Process butter, garlic and parsley in a small food processor until well combined.
- Place baguettes on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Make 3 evenly spaced, diagonal incisions into each baguette, taking care not to slice all the way through. Divide garlic butter evenly into each incision.
- Cover tray with foil and bake for 5 minutes, or until warmed through. Remove foil and return to oven for 6-7 minutes, until butter is melted and bread is crispy. Serve warm.
Cook’s tip: To save on prep time, prepare the garlic butter in advance and store in the fridge, or freeze individual portions in ice cube trays.