Makes 8 | Prep: 10 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
2-4 PersonalPoints range per muffin
- 35g brown sugar
- 300g 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- 3 tsp skim milk
- 70g rolled oats
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 2 apples, peeled, coarsely grated
- 40g dried apricots, cut into ½cm pieces
- 20g dried reduced-sugar cranberries
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 175°C. Beat eggs and sugar with electric beaters on medium-high speed until foamy. Stir through yoghurt and milk. Add remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Place 8 WW silicone muffin moulds onto a baking tray. Divide mixture evenly among moulds and bake for about 20 minutes, or until cakes are golden and a skewer inserted into centres comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out. Serve warm.