Makes 8 | Prep: 15 minutes | Cook: 20 minutes
4-5 PersonalPoints range per muffin
- 200g zucchini, grated
- 2 tsp reduced-fat oil spread, melted
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- ⅓ cup (30g) rolled oats
- 2 eggs
- 30g brown sugar
- ⅓ cup (80g) 99% fat-free plain yoghurt
- ⅔ cup (100g) wholemeal flour
- 1½ tsp baking powder
- 45g dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Wrap zucchini tightly in a clean tea towel and squeeze hard to remove excess moisture and set aside. Combine oil spread, syrup and half the oats in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Beat eggs and sugar with electric beaters on medium-high speed until foamy. Stir in yoghurt, zucchini and remaining oats until well combined. Fold in flour, baking powder, a pinch of salt and chocolate chips. Place 8 WW silicone muffin moulds onto a baking tray. Divide mixture evenly among moulds. Top each evenly with reserved oat mixture.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until muffins are golden and a skewer inserted into centres comes out clean. Stand for 5 minutes before gently turning out onto a wire rack to cool.