Makes 2 | Prep: 5 minutes + Freezing | Cook: 2 minutes
5 PersonalPoints per poptail
GF, DF, VEG
This decadent poptail takes the classic Baileys on ice to a new level. As the popsicles start to melt, the flavours infuse with the Baileys, creating a chocolatey mocha taste. You can sip it slowly as it goes, or bite into your popsicle if you prefer. The choice is yours!
1 tbs monk fruit sweetener
- 2 tsp instant coffee powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- ⅓ cup (80ml) unsweetened almond milk
BAILEYS ON ICE
2 nips (60ml) Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- ½ cup ice
- To make popsicles, heat sweetener, coffee, cocoa powder and almond milk in a small saucepan over medium heat. Bring to the boil, stirring to dissolve. Allow to cool slightly.
- Divide mocha mixture between 2 x ¼ cup (60ml) capacity WW popsicle moulds. Top each mould with water and gently stir with a teaspoon. Place lid on top and freeze for 6 hours, or overnight, until frozen solid.
- Divide ice between 2 x 200ml capacity martini glasses. Divide Baileys evenly over the top. Carefully release popsicles from moulds and place into martini glasses. Serve.
TIP: If you don’t like coffee, simply omit and replace with an extra teaspoon of cocoa powder.