WW will provide you with a refund or replace (at our option) as per our Refund & Replacement Policy (“Policy”) which is outlined below;
1. Goods purchased through:
And which are:
May be returned for a refund or replacement provided the goods returned are in line with our Policy.
2. WW will not accept or authorize a return for a refund or a replacement for a customer who has simply had a change of mind. There is no exception to this statement.
3. If the goods purchased are fit for the particular purpose stated, match the description provided and are of merchantable quality WW will not accept a return for a refund or replacement.
4. All refund and replacement requests must be directed to the WW Customer Service Centre for processing. Refunds a nd replacements cannot be accepted elsewhere. The WW Customer Service Centre will then assess the returned product before a return will be accepted, authorized and a refund or replacement issued.
5. If your product return is accepted and authorized by the WW Customer Service Centre, a refund or replacement (at WW option) will be issued within 14 working days from receipt of the returned product except in the case of returns under point 9 or 10 which may require more than 14 working days to resolve.
6. If a refund is authorized, the refund will be rendered using either a direct credit to a credit card, or via an EFT payment into a nominated bank account of your choice. WW does not issue cheque refunds under any circumstances.
7. WW ‘At Home Kit/s are non returnable and are non-refundable after five (5) days from the initial date of purchase; unless it falls within point 1 of this Policy.
8. WW In-Meeting food/s purchased are non - returnable and non - refundable unless it falls within point 1of this Policy.
9. WW Licensed/Endorsed food/s purchased in supermarkets should be referred to the WW Customer Service Centre in the first instance who will forward onto the appropriate manufacturer for investigation/resolution/replacement or reimbursement.
10. WW Electronics (including but not limited to Kitchen Scales, Calculators, and Pedometers) that are subject to point 1 of this Policy should be returned to the WW Customer Service Centre and must (a) have been purchased within the last 12 months and (b) include proof of payment and (c) include a valid and completed Warrantee card and (d) be authorized for a return by the WW Customer Service team who will provide a Credit Return Authority (CRA) number in advance of the return.
11. WW 13 Week Savings Plans purchased in (a) Myer Lifestyle Centre or (b) One on One Meeting location or (c) Community Meeting are non refundable after five (5) days from the date of purchase unless the following applies; relocation more than 20 kilometres, pregnancy, medical condition, death or permanent disability or achievement of lifetime membership . In this instance evidence may be required and if authorised WW will provide a pro rate refund for the unused portion. 13 Week Savings Plans are valid for a 12 month period commencing from the date of purchase and cannot be transferred.
12. WW Pay As You Go (PAYG) Meeting Fee/s or Registration fee/s are non refundable. This includes WW program material provided at a WW Meeting unless it is subject to point 1 of this Policy.
13. WW At Work Membership Fees and 13 Week Savings Plan/s are non refundable unless the following applies; resignation, termination, relocation more than 20 kilometres, pregnancy, medical condition, death or disability or achievement of lifetime membership . In this instance evidence may be required and if authorised WW will provide a pro rate refund for the unused portion . WW program material provided at a WW At Work Meeting is non refundable unless it is subject to point 1 of this Policy.
14. This Policy does not apply to WW Unlimited Subscriptions or WW Online Subscriptions (including eTools). A separate cancellation and refund policy applies as part of the subscription agreements and terms and conditions which are accessible on the WW website.
15. This Policy applies to WW transactions made in Australia and New Zealand.
16. To request a refund or replacement subject to this Policy please call the WW Customer Service Team on 13 19 97 for Australian customers or 0800 00 9 009 for New Zealand customers.
17. Nothing in this Policy is intended to exclude, alter , limit or modify any statutory condition or statutory warranty given under the Australian Trade Practices Act or Australian State/Territory fair trading legislation or any equivalent provisions in New Zealand and Hong Kong legislation. Any statutory condition or statutory warranty will prevail over.
(Last update April 2013)