Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale
Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic ScaleAU$129.95
- Connect the Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale via Bluetooth to the Weight Watchers Scales by Conair™ app*. Sync data to Weight Watchers Apps
- Works with iOS / Android smartphone & tablets. Requires min iOS 8 / Android 4.3
- Measures each user’s body weight
- Bio-impedance analysis (BIA) measures each user’s body fat, body water, bone mass & muscle mass + body mass index (BMI)
- 10 person user memory remembers age, height & gender for each user with automatic user recognition
- Multiple load cell system uses precision electronic strain gauges for accurate measurements
- Weighs up to 182kg / 400lbs. Displays weight in 0.05kg / 0.1lb increments
- High visibility with a large 4.8cm LCD digital readout with blue backlit display
- 315mm x 315mm sleek glass design with blue light-up perimeter
- Sleek, stylish design with 31.5cm x 31.5cm platform & elegant blue lighted edge
- Premium ITO (Indium Tin Oxide) coated glass platform, for a sophisticated addition to any bathroom
- Includes optional carpet feet for accurate results on carpets
- 3x long-life AAA batteries included
- 10 year warranty
Weight Watchers Body Balance Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale (model WW910A)
Take control of your health and make tracking quick and easy with this chic, sophisticated Bluetooth fitness scale.
The Weight Watchers Bluetooth Diagnostic Scale is designed to work with Weight Watchers Scales by Conair™ app to give you an easy-to-use, fun way of tracking your measurements.
See everything at-a-glance on the dashboard, go in depth with graphs & charts & earn badges on the way!
Syncs your weight to the Weight Watchers apps if you’re a Weight Watchers member.
Note: Weight Watchers Scales by Conair™ app for IOS and Android mobile devices is free on the App Store and Google Play, however data will be required to download. Check with your mobile service provider for data rates before downloading.
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Conair Corporation is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.